BWI, IT Service Provider of the German Armed Forces selected syslink Xandria to manage more than 200 SAP systems.
BWI Informationstechnik GmbH provides information technology consulting services. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Meckenheim, Germany.
As a central IT service provider of the Bundeswehr, it operates and modernizes the non-military information and communication technology of the Bundeswehr. It ensures a stable, safe and economical operation and develops it further. In addition, as an IT service center of the Federal Government, BWI also offers its services within the framework of the Federal Government's IT consolidation to other federal states.
The BWI manages around 1,200 Bundeswehr properties in Germany and has its own nationwide service network:
- Three central data centers in Cologne / Bonn, Strausberg and Wilhelmshaven;
- 25 service centers throughout Germany;
- Ten locations of information and mediation services;
- A central user help desk for user support at the locations in Berlin, Hanover, Meckenheim and Munich;
- Operating competence centers in Bonn, Munich and Rheinbach.