Migros Improves SAP systems stability and drives significant time savings
Migros’ IT department runs a complex SAP environment that includes:
- 120 Unix servers and 230 Windows® servers, as well as more than 100 applications
- Retail ERP 6.0
- BI 7.0, including BI-Java
- KW 7.0, including J2EE Content SEM and SEM-BW 6.0
- ERP 6.0 and SCM 5.0
- FiCo/HR 6.0
- SRM 5.5
- SAP J2EE
They were facing these challenges
- An ever-growing number of cobbled-together systems that had been implemented to meet the company’s complex operational needs.
- Recognizing the need for an efficient, comprehensive monitoring solution
- Looked for flexibility, scalability, and overall system-wide data throughput
It was important to us to have a system which is easy to handle, with a system administration and configuration that can be executed from a central position.
We also wanted an early alert system can be established so that there won’t be a chance for emergencies ever to happen. Xandria does it all.
Belz Koch, head of SAP services Migros[fa icon="quote-right"]